Lakewood Heritage Museum
Just Imagine The Past...
We extend a cordial invitation to visit and experience our collection of artifacts, original paintings, postcards, photographs, sports trophies, memorabilia and ephemera from Lakewood's rich and storied "days-gone-by."
Plan to spend hours viewing the history that is uniquely Lakewood's...
- Vintage dime handed out by John Rockefeller;
- Sterling silver spoons depicting scenes of Lakewood;
- A library of dozens of Lakewood High School yearbooks;
- Original Burgues porcelains;
- The 1925 silent movie "The Lucky Devil" filmed in Lakewood;
- Our "Walk Down Memory Lane" videos;
- And much, much more...covering the rich and famous, military, sports personalities, entertainers, events, and photographs and paintings of historic sites and hotels.
This place is amazing ..Great collection of history..educational for all ages. I loved the tour guide. Cute gift shop. I will revisit. Again.. Great for whole famliy..I loved the art work on the walls of old houses and hotels of Lakewood.. The place is open.. Great place to visit.
No longer around, yet it was a very neat place
Lakewood Heritage Museum is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media