Just Imagine The Past...
We extend a cordial invitation to visit and experience our collection of artifacts, original paintings, postcards, photographs, sports trophies, memorabilia and ephemera from Lakewood's rich and storied "days-gone-by."
Plan to spend hours viewing the history that is uniquely Lakewood's...
- Vintage dime handed out by John Rockefeller;
- Sterling silver spoons depicting scenes of Lakewood;
- A library of dozens of Lakewood High School yearbooks;
- Original Burgues porcelains;
- The 1925 silent movie "The Lucky Devil" filmed in Lakewood;
- Our "Walk Down Memory Lane" videos;
- And much, much more...covering the rich and famous, military, sports personalities, entertainers, events, and photographs and paintings of historic sites and hotels.